Monday, April 26, 2010

Sort of a "life update"

I have so much I want to write, but so little time, because I have to do my run soon.

I just started running last week because I finally got my PROM dress, and it's so beautiful, but if I don't keep in shape for the next two and a half weeks, I might not be able to fit into it. And because it is so "slimming" in a sense, I can't really have a bulge, or you will see it. This is my first (and probably only, since I'm homeschooled) prom that I will get to go to, but I am okay with that. My boyfriend is a senior, and it is going to be a really special night for the both of us. Sort of the last night that things will be the way they are right now, because that is never going to come back.

We were talking about that last night, how after he graduates, things are going to be so much different. He will be going off to camp, I wont be, which is the first hard obstacle. He's going to be there, and I will be here, and not even just for the summer, but he is going to be living there for the rest of the year/however long God wants to keep him there, and it's not that he is just my boyfriend, he is my best friend, so imagine having your best friend living three and a half hours away, with possibly no car, and not a lot of vacation. Of course it's not like I see alot of him right now, because I don't, but, while he is there, I probably will be seeing even less of him, as well as talk.

But that's not the only thing "freaking" me out. He is going to be in college, and I am still going to be in high school. MY senior year. Which, of course, I have been looking foward to for twelve years, but also, at the same time, I am very scared. I have to start applying to schools, then pick one, and get all of that stuff done. But before I even get to do that, I have to get my portfolio ready.

Because I want to be a photographer, all the art schools that I am applying to require you to submit a portfolio, and some of the more prestigious schools I would like to apply to, require some things in those portfolios that I don't know how to do. So over the summer I will have to work on/learn how to do those things, which is nerve-wracking because my future depends on weather I can get these things or not!

But through all of this somehow I am still hearing really great things from God, in really weird places and times though, which sometimes amuses me, but I think that is His point, that I shouldn't be stressed out, I should just be trusting Him and going with what He wants for me, so I guess we will have to see what that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment