Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life; not another word for "movie"

Sometimes I just get all confused and jumbled inside when things start to go wrong. I feel like I have no control over what I say, and if I’m angry, it comes out, if I’m sad, it comes out, if I don’t care at all, it comes out! So why is this? Why can’t I just learn to control my emotions? Is it not humanly possible? Do I just not try hard enough? What is it, I’m confused, and I wish I could find the answer.

Sometimes I feel like my life is like a never ending movie. The boy who is in love with you, and won’t leave you alone, going to college, the amazing boyfriend she already has, but she can’t get over how the other boy who loves hurt her so badly. Like why does this happen to certain people, and not others? Because I feel like a lot of my friends think that their lives are quite boring. And maybe possibly they are!

This morning, even before nine o’clock, I got into a fight with my boyfriend, and we almost never ever fight. Especially the way we were fighting this morning. I was really hurt by something he said, and then by the fact he said that he was hurt too. But I never let him actually tell me why, I just kept going on and on about how he hurt me. Is there something wrong with this picture?

This is what I have discovered. The world is NOT like a movie, whether or not your life seems like it at times or not. You can’t base your life on things that you see, because in reality, life is not a movie, so what works in a movie, probably isn’t going to work in real life. The same situations might happen, but they aren’t going to end the same way. And I write about this all the time, women wanting lives like the movies, or books or whatever. And I’m so sorry for being so hypocritical about the way I feel about this, because I was the biggest offender of them all. And I want to publically say I’m sorry to Nathanael Joseph Maloney, because you were right, and I didn’t give you a chance to say sorry, and for that, I’M sorry.

I don’t really know why I needed to get this out there, I guess just as a warning to people. Don’t try to run your life on what you see in the movies, or read in books. This is your life, you don’t even control it! He does, so just let him do his will, and don’t try to make it something else that it is not, because 110% of the time, his way is going to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment